- All products are guaranteed to be free of defects at the time of manufacture.
- Warranty period lengths vary by product. This is a limited warranty.
- The warranty coverage commences on the original date of purchase.
- The warranty is not transferable and is voided if the cover is modified in any way by the purchaser.
- The product is eligible for either one repair or replacement within the time period of the original warranty.
- Warranties only apply to purchases made and shipped within the continental USA.
- The product must be properly installed, secured, maintained, and utilized for the purpose for which it was intended.
- During installation and removal, care must be taken not to snag the cover on sharp objects. Pad all sharp corners or sharp objects on your vehicle before covering and use care when tightening straps.
- Some Boat covers may be equipped with tie-down straps which are intended to secure the cover for safe transit. Excessive tension of tie-down straps on a cover when a boat is not in transit may cause prolonged stress on the cover. Damage caused to cover as a result of improper use of tie-down straps is not covered under the warranty.
- Avoid allowing water to pool on the cover for an extended period of time. Use a Cover Support System or other means to ensure the water can properly drain off the cover. Damage due to water pooling on the cover is not covered under the warranty.
- National Covers is not responsible for damage caused to the cover during removal for return; either for repair or replacement.
Product approved for warranty claims will receive a credit toward replacement of the same item per the proration schedule below, based on product approved for warranty claim. Original purchase price will be used to calculate item warranty proration. The warranty covers the item purchased, no refunds will be issued for a warranty claim.
Example:Cover with a 5-Year warranty is purchased for $100. Warranty claim is approved 2 years after the date of purchase. Prorated warranty would cover 80% of the cost for the replacement of the original purchase, or $80. Customer would pay $20 to satisfy the proration amount due.
Warranty does not cover:
- Damage from high winds, extreme weather or acts of nature
- Tears from sharp objects or corners of vehicle, including friction or tension tears- please ensure to properly pad all sharp edges
- Leaking, tears, or other damage resulting from water pooling on cover
- Damage from customer modifications or abuse
- Normal wear, weather soiling, or stains from environmental pollution
- Damage caused by animals, rodents, or insects
- Damage resulting from failure to use a cover support system or otherwise properly support cover
- Material color fading is not covered under warranty
- Product purchased from unauthorized 3rd Party Sellers are not covered by Eevelle Manufacturer Warranty.
- Product purchased from CloseOut or items sold As Is.
CAUTION – new marine vinyl can give off gases which may cause color transfer between fabrics and the vinyl, resulting in a permanent color change to the vinyl. It is not advisable to use a cover on a boat with a new interior until the vinyl has cured (at least 4 weeks). The same issue can arise from any fabric contact with vinyl including collapsed bimini tops and fabric seat cushions. Deterioration or color transfer from boat cover fabric or bimini top fabric to new marine vinyl is not covered by Eevelle warranty.
This warranty is expressly limited to the repair/replacement of the product, at the sole discretion of the manufacturer. In no event shall the seller or manufacturer be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, or special consequential damages to property or life whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products.
To Initiate a Claim
If you are experiencing an issue with one of our products and believe it may qualify for a warranty claim please contact us at:
1.800.616.0599 or email@example.com
or Click here to fill out manufacturers claim form.
In order to initiate a claim you will need the following information:
- Proof of Purchase
- “Bill To” name on invoice/receipt
- Date of Purchase
- Product part number and description
- Detailed photographs of the warranty damage
- Photograph of product tag
Please do not send packages to National Covers without prior authorization. National Covers cannot accept any packages freight collect or COD. All packages must be paid for prior to shipping. Returned product must be inspected before final decisions are made on possible claims. Note that for verified warranty claims the manufacturer will replace or repair the item at their sole discretion.
For approved warranty claims National Covers will pay inbound freight charges for packages being returned by the customer. The customer will be responsible to pay outbound freight charges for approved warranty replacement products or repaired products.
If you are experiencing an issue with one of our products or have a question regarding a warranty claim please contact us: